JOB TITLE: REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR – CANADA
Reporting to the VP NASA this Regional Sales Director (or Country Manager) is responsible for prospecting, developing, and maintaining customers for the company’s Optical Networking and Metro Ethernet Solutions in this assigned region.
- Developing and executing Account Plans resulting in quota attainment.
- Sales prospecting (Cold calling, Industry events, networking events, etc.).
- Provides written, oral, and CRM based updates to management as scheduled or as required
- Meets or exceeds defined quotas.
- Participates in Company sponsored Professional Development exercises.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Professionally represents the company directly with customers, partners, and affiliates.
- Participate in marketing programs.
- Participate in writing white papers.
- Collaboration with other company departments as required.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Must possess thorough understanding of Carriers.
- Must demonstrate comprehensive understanding in at least two of the following: Carrier Ethernet, Optical Packet, Layer 3.
- Must demonstrate the professional sales skills required to prospect, develop, and maintain customers.
- Must possess strong communication skills.
- Must demonstrate strong presentation skills.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS, BA, or Equivalent Work Experience in the Industry
- Minimum 7 years of direct Quota Carrying Sales Experience
- Minimum 5 years of direct sales involving Telecommunications Equipment
- Working within a multi-channel environment, creating and managing sales leads through Partner relationships while balancing direct selling objectives.
COMPENSATION IN THE HIGH 6 FIGURES. Please submit your resume in confidence to Minnie Branch at Minnie@mfbranch.com 828-398-0057.